The following is the current list of recommended vaccines for children.
|2 Months||DtaP/IPV/HiB/HepB(6in1)+ PCV|
|4 Months||DtaP/IPV/HiB/HepB(6in1) + MenC|
|6 Months||DtaP/IPV/HiB/HepB(6in1) + PCV + MenC|
|12 Months||MMR + PCV|
|13 Months||MenC + HepB|
*those in italics indicate that they may not be required dependent on previous vaccination record
- BCG Bacille Calmette Guerin vaccine
- IPV Inactivated Polio Virus vaccine
- DTaP Diphtheria; Tetanus; and acellular Pertussis vaccine
- PCV Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
- Hep B Hepatitis B vaccine
- Men C Meningococcal C vaccine
- Hib Haemophilus Influenzae B vaccine
- MMR Measles Mumps Rubella vaccine
Please make an appointment with our nurse if required.
All routine baby vaccinations except for the BCG are available from the practice and free of charge.
As of 2013 the pre-school booster as well as the secondary school boosters will be administered by school nurses and queries about these vaccinations should be directed to your local HSE office
More information about vaccinations can be found here